Monday 10 July 2017

It's Christmas! Sara's Signature Collection - Scandinavian Christmas

So any crafter will tell you that now is the time to start preparing for Christmas....unless you are me and then you leave it until the last minute.

I was very privileged to get to work on the new collection by Sara - Scandinavian Christmas. It's a fabulous collection and Sara has included so much in it. Don't feel limited to a Scandinavian colour scheme / theme though as this collection is so versatile it will work in any Christmas style you choose.

Here is an 8" x 8" card made using some if the dies and one of the embossing folders.


The baubles die set comes with a couple of stamps too so you can have several different variations of the baubles.

I will be posting a few more Christmas projects now so I hope I help you to feel inspired to start preparing your Christmas crafty goods early. Thanks for popping by x

Items Used:
Stylish Scandi Die
Swedish Snowflake Die
Tradition Folk Embossing Folder
Cream Card
Gold Card
Core'dinations Cardstock
3D Crystal Lacquer
'Tis The Season Stamps

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela your Christmas card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw need Crafters Companion Christmas set and I was wondering about getting it. Your card is beautiful :)

    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour combination, simple and elegant :)
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete