Monday 8 January 2018

Essential Words Die's - versatile die cut greetings for many different occasions

First I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and thank you so much for visiting my little piece of the web. My poor little blog was very neglected by me in the last few months of 2017 as I had a few personal things going off. But I am back now and I have plans to start posting a few video's on YouTube as well - more news later in the year.

So, I am going to kick my first 2018 post off with a sample I made using the Essentials Words Die's. These die's have been used by me quite often over the last 12 months, using them as they are, cutting into them to change the words and taking sayings from the different sets to match together for special occasions

I think this card shows how well they work when you do match the different sets together.


This is a simple U Fold card and I have used a Create-A-Card die to create the scene which is slightly raised from the base card. The Essential Words really come into their own on this card - there isn't a card shop in the UK where you could purchase a card as specific as this.

I have a few more samples to post later this week.

I hope you all have a lovely week and hope to see you again soon x

Items Used:
Essential Words - Female Words / Words of Endearment / Male Words / Friends & Family Words / Celebration Words
Centura Pearl Card
Sara's Shabby Chic Paper Pad
Create-A-Card - Hallelujah
Ribbon & Pearls


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you are okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete