Sunday 1 April 2018

Die'sire Easel Card Die's - got to be the easiest, detailed cards you can make in just a few minutes

I love an Easel card, I remember the first one I made with a Crafter's Companion stamp several years before I joined the Design Team. To be honest I loved it that much I never parted with it (I know, that's really bad isn't it). 😁

When Crafter's Companion made these Easel die's I knew these were going to be a must have product for me so I was delighted to get to work with them for the launch which is tomorrow on Hochanda.

There really is no need to give you any instructions on how to make these as the die's do all the work for you. The only decisions you make is which of the detailed inner die's you want to use, if any. These two samples were made using the Swirl Easel and I just wanted to show you the cut out and cut in concept.

This one is the cut out version. The background was made using a Sparkle Pen (Blue Topaz) with the edges inked in Distress Ink (Blueprint Sketch).


And this one is the cut our version using the same die's. I used the Essential Words Die's - Female Words and found that if you cut the word out twice you can sandwich it onto one of the swirls.


I hope this has given you some inspiration on how to use the new die's. Of course, you don't have to use the inner die's at all, you could just cut the base card and decorate it with whatever you have in your crafty stash. Oh, and it doesn't have to be an easel card either, you could just use them to give you fancy edged cards.

Items used:
Die'sire Swirl Easel Die
Sheena Stamping Card
Kraft Card
SN Sparkle Pen - Blue Topaz
Die'sire Essentials - Words of Endearment, Female Words
Distress Ink - Blueprint Sketch
Gems
Hessian Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela your cards are stunning those dies are just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete