Wednesday 25 April 2018

Sara's Signature Collection - Rustic Wedding. Card 3

For today's post I wanted to show you this card which is 8" x 8" and I kept it fairly simple. The embossing folder was used for the background along with a little Gilding Wax to highlight the emboss. The embossing folder was used twice to create the larger area.

I love that this collection includes lace, twine and metal charms.


The embossing folder is going to look fabulous as a background for many different occasions. I am sat now wondering how well it would look using the deboss side......hhmmm may have to experiment a little bit more with this one.

Items Used:
Sara's Signature Collection - Rustic Wedding
Cream Card
Kraft Card Pack
12" x 12" Paper Pad
Embossing Folder - Elegant Rose
Newlyweds and Delicate Hearts Die's
Metal Charm
Bridal Lace
Jute Twine
Gilding Wax - King Gold
Pearls


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete